PRECISION TESTING is equipped to provide for your asbestos, hazardous communications, mold management, and air quality needs.
- Annual surveillance of Asbestos-Containing Materials. We will do one or both surveillances for you.
- Operations and Maintenance programs for asbestos management.
- 3-year AHERA/EPA inspection. No extra cost for those who have had our O&M contract.
- Total AHERA compliance programs, including management plans, employee training programs, updating plans, response to EPA letters, etc.
- Hazard Communications Compliance Programs, including employee training, MSDS books on your chemicals, and any other requirement you specifically need.
- On site consulting services, public relation meetings with public groups and emergency response actions.
- Turnkey operation of your asbestos abatement project by licensed, insured and fully trained personnel, from Project Design to Disposal.
- Indoor Air Quality Services, including monitoring and management of mold and other air quality problems.
Precision Testing has served schools across the state of Oklahoma for the past fifteen years. We handle the details of compliance with state and federal regulations so you can focus on the business of education.
Certified, licensed and insured personnel will perform all jobs. Our supervisors are experienced in working in the public school setting. Give us a chance to quote on your AHERA services and other needs as they arise. Hazardous materials management is important and we take your needs seriously.